Senior Coordinator, Conferences & Events
Proof Experiences is a marketing agency committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. Our team specializes in building virtual and face-to-face experiences including: events, conferences, consumer education, experiential activations and other memorable connections with brands & businesses.
The Senior Account Coordinator provides day-to-day account support to a variety of clients and senior team members as required in the execution of conferences & events (live, virtual and hybrid). This person is instrumental in coordinating the delivery of a range of event requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Program Management & Execution
- Client Management
- Staffing & Training for Live and Hybrid Events
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record to deliver results with a solutions oriented approach
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle experience planning multi-day conferences, meetings and / or large events (live, virtual or hybrid)
- Minimum 1 year experience executing virtual events (webinars, virtual conferences etc).
- Minimum 1 year experience with virtual event platforms such as Swoogo, Pheedloop, Hopin, Vfairs etc.
- Education: Degree or post-degree certificate in Event Management, Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant designation
- The following certifications are an asset: VEMM, DES, PMP, CMP
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to pivot quickly and manage multiple deadlines and priorities within a fast paced, high pressure environment. Ability to deliver in a deadline driven environment
- Experience with Event Management/registration software such as SurveyMonkey, EventWizard, Cvent, Fluid, etc.
- Comfortable learning new technologies with an aptitude to be the subject matter expert on registration and mobile app software
- Flexible team player who is able to quickly adapt to change and works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrate problem solving, negotiation & decision-making skills
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to impact and influence at all levels
- Ability to travel as required, a valid driver’s license and passport is recommended and the ability to work variable hours (including weekends and evenings) driven by the needs of the business
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
Why work at Proof Experiences
We care about employee engagement and continue to assess and implement new strategies to thank our employees for their great work. In 2017 Proof Experiences was certified one of Canada’s Great Places to Work and recently celebrated making the 2018 Best Workplaces™ in Canada list! We also partake in the Great Place to Work Engagement Survey to continuously evolve and improve. Here are a few Proof Experiences Perks:
- Orange Days
- Anniversary Trips