Manager, Client Service
Who is Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences, formerly known as Free For All Marketing, is a marketing agency committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results.
For almost 20 years, we have been industry leaders in shaping impactful experiences that inspire everyone they touch.
We strongly believe our people are the drivers of our success and we work hard every day to create an inspiring and engaging work culture that attracts and retains the industry’s top talent. We have a reputation for fostering professional development, collaboration and pride in everything we do.
Our team specializes in building face-to-face experiences including: events, conferences, consumer education, experiential activations and other memorable connections with brands. We bring brands to life and intercept consumers at the most impactful points along the path to purchase.
With offices in Vancouver and Toronto, Proof Experiences is a Canadian industry leader. Previously ranked one of the Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada by PROFIT, our team was also certified as a Great Place To Work in 2017. Most recently, Proof Experiences was named to the 2018 Best Workplaces™ in Canada list.
We are looking for an experienced Manager, Client Service to provide day-to-day account support to a variety of clients and senior team members as required in the execution of experiential learning campaigns. This person is accountable for ensuring the execution of event requirements, managing internal and client relationships and, ensuring quality service is delivered. As a Manager, Client Service you will play an independent role in execution and a supporting role in account and client management.
The Manager, Client Service role will be evaluated on 4 key criteria: Program Management & Execution, People Skills, Client & Vendor Management and contribution to Company Culture & Values.
Program Management & Execution
- Work with account teams to develop client proposals: research, idea generation, concept development, budgets, etc.
- Strong project management skills including organization, problem-solving and a sense of urgency are required to ensure the approved activations execute flawlessly, results are delivered, deadlines are met, budgets are adhered to and, quality service is delivered
- On-site oversight of event series – managing and coaching of event teams (present for event execution on evenings and weekends when needed)
- Creative brainstorming, ideation and problem-solving
- Understand clients’ businesses and competitive landscapes
- Provide a strategic approach to client initiatives – anticipate key issues and client needs; develop processes to maintain a streamlined event series
- Interact with clients on a daily basis to provide status updates and recommendations
- Build strategic program budgets with support of program manager
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Actively mentor, delegate and support Coordinators on various activities
- Sustain a collaborative work environment through enthusiasm, support and open communication
- Team Player
- Recommend and support skills training for junior staff
- Oversee Brand Ambassador hiring, training and performance management
- Seek opportunities to grow existing business on a daily basis via existing accounts
- Proven ability to build/maintain strong and respectful relationships with clients and vendors
- Actively seek out and participate in new business opportunities e.g. research, idea generation, proposal development contributions, presentation, etc.
- Can describe the Proof Inc. family of services and proactively suggest ways to enhance Proof Experiences offerings with other Proof Inc. services
- Manage the flow of information and feedback with client contact
- Responsible for the timely and meaningful assembly of all reports
- Manage Vendor relationships and negotiation of contracts
Culture & Values
To successfully deliver The Proof Experience, potential candidates must possess these key values:
- Excellence – You demonstrate expertise in building quality into your work at every step
in an activation
- Collaboration – You believe that shared knowledge and collective talents result in
- Integrity – You act with honesty and integrity, never compromising the truth
- Commitment – You are dedicated to seeing a program through, start to finish, never
letting obstacles get in your way
- Empathy – You are curious and possess a desire to know and understand others
- Trust – You inspire confidence from others through behaving in consistent and reliable ways
- Proven 3+ years relevant industry or agency experience
- College or university degree or equivalent (Business, Marketing, Sport and Event
- Previous experience managing a team is an asset
Proof Experiences is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation to participate in our recruitment process, please contact Katelyn McGee, Manager, People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org