Who is Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences is a marketing agency committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. Our team specializes in building virtual and face-to-face experiences including: events, conferences, consumer education, experiential activations and other memorable connections with brands & businesses.
As a Copywriter you will be required to support the creative team across multiple projects at one time. You have completed a post-secondary program in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant field and have a desire to expand and improve on your skills as a creative writer.
This position reports directly to the Senior Designer and will provide the opportunity to work independently and collaboratively on a number of projects within the event marketing industry. This position includes opportunity to participate in the overall creative process, but is focused on developing copy to complement visuals for campaigns, new business proposals, social media posts and more.
- Listen, read, absorb, participate, and act on the direction from senior team members, account leads, and clients
- Conceptualize, and prepare stand-alone copy or text to complement visuals created by the designers or art directors for traditional and digital assets, including social content, event signage, brochures, banners, websites, infographics, emails, packaging, POS, presentations, digital screens, OOH, etc.
- Proofread and edit existing copy for proposals, blog articles, websites and more.
- Ability to work with multiple clients at once while adjusting flow of information and tone of voice within various document types.
- Contribute to researching clients, their competitors, industry and creative trends
- Meet timelines for multiple projects and communicate effectively with managers to prioritize workload
- Create exceptional work, on time, on budget
- Present your work with confidence, with the flexibility to accept constructive criticism and meet client expectations
Qualification & Skills:
- 3+ years of industry experience with a versatile portfolio of work (xm experience an asset)
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Detail oriented with strong proofreading skills
- Familiarity working in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Agile and innovative individual who can manage an environment of change and ambiguity
- Professional, with a good sense of humour and a positive and collaborative approach to work
- Self-directed, proactive and able to manage own time and manage competing priorities effectively
- Care deeply about your work, clients, co-workers, working environment and your files!
- Resilient: able to take direction and feedback well with a positive attitude and offer alternative solutions
- Compensation: $5000/ month
Why work at Proof Experiences
We care about employee engagement and continue to assess and implement new strategies to thank our employees for their great work. In 2017 Proof Experiences was certified one of Canada’s Great Places to Work and recently celebrated making the 2018 Best Workplaces™ in Canada list! We also partake in the Great Place to Work Engagement Survey to continuously evolve and improve.
Proof Experiences is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation to participate in our recruitment process, please Katelyn McGee at email@example.com