Summer Events Intern –
Are you ready to dive into the thrilling world of Experiential Marketing and create unforgettable moments? Proof Experiences is looking for an eager and self-motivated co-op/intern marketing student to join our team as an Events Intern! As an Events Intern, you will be at the forefront of crafting immersive experiences for our high profile clients. Your journey will include assisting in all aspects of the event lifecycle from the intial spark of an idea to the grand finale. You will collaborate with industry experts, roll up your sleeves and bring visions to life and play a pivital role in shaping events that people will remember for a lifetime.
Join us and be part of a dynamic team where each day is a new adventure in the art of experiential events!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with communication and coordination with event vendors and suppliers
- Help with logistic such as transportation and event set up
- Support in researching and securing of a full range of event access permits / program scheduling
- Contribute to managing in-field event executions across Canada – travel and weekend or evening work required on a regular basis
- Maintain on and off-site storage resources
- Participate in client update meetings & contribute program planning updates as needed
- Bring forward feedback and unique insights from the field
- Responsible for the timely and meaningful assembly of all reports
- Take the opportunity to learn from experienced event professionals and gain experience in the industry
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices
- Train and lead in-field teams of brand ambassadors
Who you are:
- You are very organized, and have the ability to manage a multitude of tasks, deadlines and clients
- You have strong communication skills: both oral and written
- You are well organized, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- You have the ability to work in a collaborative work environment through enthusiasm, support and open communication
- You are adaptable and able to work under pressure
- You are creative in idea generation, account solutions and strategic “out-of-the-box” thinking
- You embody and respect our values of excellence, collaboration, integrity, commitment, empathy and trust!
What you’ve done:
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated marketing or event management program or post-graduate program
- Posess an Ontario G-class drivers license. Asset to be over 21 to rent vehicles
Salary and Requirements:
This position runs for 4 months, from May to August (can be adjusted slightly). You are expected to work 40+ hours/ week (hours will vary dependent on program needs) and will be paid a salary of $800/week.
About Proof Experiences:
Proof Experiences is committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. We strongly believe our people are the drivers of our success and we work hard every day to create an inspiring and engaging work culture. We have a reputation for fostering professional development, collaboration and pride in everything we do.
Follow Proof Experiences at proofexperiences.com and on Instagram & Facebook at @proofexperiences.
Proof Experiences is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.