Proof Experiences is looking for an eager and enthusiastic Manager, Client Experience to provide day-to-day account support to a variety of clients and senior team members as required in the execution of experiential learning campaigns. You will have the opportunity to oversee multiple accounts and varying programs across our large roster of clients in a creative, fast-paced, people-first environment.
What You'll Do
- On-site oversight of event series – managing and coaching of event teams (present for event execution on evenings and weekends when needed)
- Provide a strategic approach to client initiatives – anticipate key issues and client needs; develop processes to maintain a streamlined event series
- Work with account teams to develop client proposals: research, idea generation, concept development, budgets, etc.
- Interact with clients on a daily basis to provide status updates and recommendations
- Sustain a collaborative work environment through enthusiasm, support and open communication
- Build strategic program budgets with support of program manager
- Actively mentor, delegate and support Coordinators on various activities
- Oversee Brand Ambassador hiring, training and performance management
- Manage Vendor relationships and negotiation of contracts
- Actively seek out and participate in new business opportunities e.g. research, idea generation, proposal development contributions, presentation, etc.
Who You Are
- You are an excellent team player
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are interested and excited to be immersed in a unique culture where your job is more than just a 9-5
- You are very organized, and have the ability to manage a multitude of tasks, deadlines and clients
- You have a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- You have the proven ability to work in a collaborative work environment through enthusiasm, support and open communication
- You embody and respect our values of excellence, collaboration, integrity, commitment, empathy and trust!
What You've Done
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Proven 3+ years relevant industry or agency experience
- You have knowledge of and stay on top of the experiential marketing industry and trends
- Possess an Ontario G-class drivers license, or equivalent
About Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences is committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. We strongly believe our people are the drivers of our success and we work hard every day to create an inspiring and engaging work culture. We have a reputation for fostering professional development, collaboration and pride in everything we do.
Follow Proof Experiences at proofexperiences.com and on Instagram & Facebook at @proofexperiences.
Proof Experiences is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.