Junior Designer (Coop)
Reporting to: Senior Designer
Who is Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences is a marketing agency committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. Our team specializes in building virtual and face-to-face experiences including events, conferences, consumer education, experiential activations & tours and other memorable connections with brands & businesses.
Proof Experiences is a Canadian industry leader. Previously ranked one of the Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada by PROFIT, our team was also certified as a Great Place To Work in 2018, 2019 & 2022.
We are looking for a Junior Designer (coop) to join our team. If you have a strong sense of design, an interest in event marketing, a positive disposition, are reliable, creative, and resourceful, then we are looking for you!
This position reports directly to the Senior Designer and will provide the opportunity to grow and learn about best practices for design in the event marketing industry. The Junior Designer is responsible for working collaboratively with the design team to provide support for client projects and internal marketing initiatives. This position includes end-to-end project collaboration from creative concept through execution/production.
- Assist with design and development on a variety of creative design projects
- Creation and/or revision of print, web, graphics, presentations, and/or vector illustrations
- Offer new ideas and creative solutions, while assuring work is produced in accordance to brand and company standards
- Complete projects within set timelines, as directed by the Senior Designer
- Research and other administrative tasks associated with the creative department
Desired Skills & Backgrounds
- Working toward or recently completed a degree/diploma program in design
- Have an interest in experiential and event marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- A proven understanding of design and typography principles
- Strong organizational skills and file management
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Adaptable and flexible with an ability to work quickly to meet tight deadlines
- Able to take direction well with a positive attitude