Reporting to: Accounting Manager
Proof Experiences is looking for a full-time Intermeidate Accounting Specialist with a minimum of 3+ years’ of experience to join our dynamic team in Toronto. This position is designed for a detail-oriented and analytical professional with a solid understanding of financial practices and is ready to contribute to the day-to-day financial operations of the company.
You will work closely with the accounting team, assisting in various aspects of accounting to ensure accuracy, compliance and timely reporting. This position will report directly to the Accounting Manager and contribute to the overall success of the company.
What You'll Do
- Record day-to-day financial transactions accurately in the general ledger
- Process and verify invoices, ensuring accuracy and adherance to company policies
- Assist in conducting bank reconciliations to ensure alignment between financial records and bank statements. Investigate and resolve descrepencies accordingly and promptly.
- Ensure meticulous oversight and reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Process employee expense reports, verifying accuracy and compliance with Proof company policies
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Work closely with various deportments to gather financial information and provide support as needed
Who You Are
- You are detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy
- You have a passion for precision
- You have a proactive attitude and commitment to continuous improvement
- You have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- You take pride in contributing to the overall financial health of the organization
- You embody and respect our values of excellence, collaboration, integrity, commitment, empathy and trust!
What You've Done
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 3+ years of progressive experience in accounting roles
- Experience working in a marketing or advertising agency is an asset
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
About Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences is committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. We strongly believe our people are the drivers of our success and we work hard every day to create an inspiring and engaging work culture. We have a reputation for fostering professional development, collaboration and pride in everything we do.
Follow Proof Experiences at proofexperiences.com and on Instagram & Facebook at @proofexperiences.
Proof Experiences is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.