Proof Experiences is looking for a Coordinator, Client Experience to provide day-to-day account support to team members as required in the execution of campaigns. This person will play a supporting role for ensuring the execution of event requirements, managing internal relationships and, ensuring quality service is delivered.
What You'll Do
- Project management skills put to use in ensuring the approved activations move forward, results are delivered, deadlines are met, budgets are adhered to and, quality service is delivered
- Support in researching and securing of a full range of event access permits / program scheduling
- Source and secure all staff uniform elements, sizing, etc.
- Work with team to manage production of event props, hardware and technology
- Work with suppliers to investigate options and pricing for give-aways – manage timely ordering and delivery processes
- Source and arrange travel and transportation
- Complete supporting paperwork and requirements e.g. permits, insurance, services
- Support in reviewing, adhering to and contribute to program budgets
- Use basic accounting: per diems, staff payroll, review invoices to ensure accuracy
- Contribute to managing in-field event executions across Canada – travel and weekend or evening work required on a regular basis
- On-site managing and coaching of event teams
- Maintain on and off-site storage resources
- Coordinate couriers, shipping, printing & binding of program materials
- Participate in client update meetings & contribute program planning updates as needed
- Bring forward feedback and unique insights from the field
- Responsible for the timely and meaningful assembly of all reports
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Who You Are
- You are interested and excited to be immersed in a unique culture where your job is more than just a 9-5
- You have strong communication skills: both oral and written
- You are very organized, and have the ability to manage a multitude of tasks, deadlines and clients
- You have a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- You have the proven ability to work in a collaborative work environment through enthusiasm, support and open communication
- You are creative in idea generation, account solutions and strategic “out-of-the-box” thinking
- You are well organized, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- You embody and respect our values of excellence, collaboration, integrity, commitment, empathy and trust!
What You've Done
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- College or university degree or equivalent (Business, Marketing, Sport and Event
- You have knowledge of and stay on top of the experiential marketing industry and trends
- Posess an Ontario g-class drivers license, or equivalent
About Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences is committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. We strongly believe our people are the drivers of our success and we work hard every day to create an inspiring and engaging work culture. We have a reputation for fostering professional development, collaboration and pride in everything we do.
Follow Proof Experiences at proofexperiences.com and on Instagram & Facebook at @proofexperiences.
Proof Experiences is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.