Reporting to: Director, Client Experience
Who is Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences is a marketing agency committed to creating insights-led and results driven brand experiences. Our team specializes in building live and virtual experiences including: events, conferences, consumer education, experiential activations and other memorable connections with brands & businesses.
We are seeking a highly motivated Field Sales Supervisor to lead our direct acquisition sales teams across 4 Canadian markets. This role will work closely with one of our large national clients and be instrumental in developing strategic processes to help set up and run the team. This role is best suited for someone that has experience managing multi-regional teams, acquisition based programs, is forward-thinking and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Lead, direct and manage door-to-door sales teams across up to 4 Canadian markets.
- Provide a strategic approach to client initiatives – anticipate key issues and client needs; develop processes to maintain a streamlined program activation
- Sustain a collaborative work environment through enthusiasm, support and open communication.
- Assist in the training and onboarding of new field team staff.
- Provide active and regular coaching to assure best in class individual and team sales performance.
- Provide site checks on field staff on a regular basis for quality assurance.
- Work with the client to determine logistics of program, including route mapping and scheduling of team.
- Maintain accurate and detailed reports and ensure productivity remains progressive towards our clients’ overall goals.
- Lead daily field team huddles to discuss advanced sales techniques and communication strategies.
- Interact with client on a daily basis to provide status updates, feedback and recommendations regarding the program.
- Ensure all health and safety policies, programs and standards are understood and complied with at all times
- Minimum 2 years experience managing in field direct sales teams.
- Posess a valid Canadian drivers license.
- College or University degree or equivalent (Business, Marketing, Sport and Event
- Self-motivated, self-initiative, and ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills, and the ability to challenge where appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal and proven relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage and handle a large multi-region team.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously and effectively manage deadlines.
- Ability to proactively balance a varied workload in a fast paced work environment; deal with conflicting priorities and demonstrate flexibility where required.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Culture & Values
To successfully deliver The Proof Experience, potential candidates must possess these key values:
- Excellence – You demonstrate expertise in building quality into your work at every step
in an activation
- Collaboration – You believe that shared knowledge and collective talents result in
- Integrity – You act with honesty and integrity, never compromising the truth
- Commitment – You are dedicated to seeing a program through, start to finish, never
letting obstacles get in your way
- Empathy – You are curious and possess a desire to know and understand others
- Trust – You inspire confidence from others through behaving in consistent and reliable ways