(Internship / Coop)
Reporting to: Manager or supervisor, Client Service
Who is Proof Experiences
Proof Experiences is a marketing agency committed to designing and executing insights-led and measurement-based brand experiences that deliver results. Our team specializes in building virtual and face-to-face experiences including events, conferences, consumer education, experiential activations & tours and other memorable connections with brands & businesses.
Proof Experiences is looking for a co-op/intern marketing or event student to join our team as a Fall Event Coordinator! This position requires for you to be both on-site and in-office working, overseeing, and assisting with the successful execution of a variety of virtual and in person conferences and experiential events for our clients. Working with Proof Experiences will provide you with a well-rounded understanding of event planning and experiential event marketing in a fast-paced environment: motivated, self-starters thrive in this industry!
- Work with various in-office Account Teams as assigned on event logistics e.g. Assisting with execution of activity, dining, speaker and gifting recommendations, venue/vendor research, sourcing based on specified budgets
- Provide onsite support for events to assist with room set up, registration desk and other onsite responsibilities as well as virtual tech support.
- Travel locally as needed with summer events, acting as front-line program representative and liaison in-field, program set-up, event execution, social media, tear-down and post-event reporting
- General office administration such as assisting with the scheduling, note-taking, and note distribution for client planning meetings as required
- Assist in program meetings, strategic planning, event execution and reporting
- Collaborate with senior team members and work independently
- Flexibility to travel locally as required
- Currently enrolled in marketing or event management post grad
- Fluent in English & French
- Asset to be over 21 to rent vehicles
- Local travel and some weekend work is essential in this role
- Must be a people person!
- Good project management and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, deadlines and clients
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in the presentation and accuracy of their work
- Resourceful / problem solver
- Well organized, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Strong commitment to providing superior service to our clients
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment through enthusiasm, support and
- You embody and respect our values of excellence, collaboration, integrity, commitment, empathy and trust!
What can we offer you?
- Conference and event planning, execution, project management and reporting
- Real industry know-how
- One-on-One weekly check-ins with senior team members
- Competitive salary
- Agency sponsored social events
This position runs for 4 months. Sept – Dec (can be adjusted slightly) with the opportunity. You are expected to work 40+ hours/ week (hours will vary dependent on program needs) and will be paid a salary of $800/week.
Candidates who will succeed in this industry generally have a passion for people, strong organizational skills, are comfortable speaking to groups and enjoy traveling.
Proof Experiences is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation to participate in our recruitment process, please contact Katelyn McGee, Manager, People & Culture, email@example.com